Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectOfficial Jah vs. other rookies statlines trash talk thread
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2502928&mesg_id=2502928
2502928, Official Jah vs. other rookies statlines trash talk thread
Posted by Basaglia, Fri Dec-18-15 08:59 AM

it ain't even about russell no more. lakers made a mistake and that's fine. but, too many duke-haters and philly-haters have been doing drive-bys on oak, tryna cyse when Goof Troop or Towns has a big game like Oak ain't been putting in 22 and 9 on 49% FG and 91% FT in his last five. that ain't even a big deal for him. it's a big deal when them other bammas do it, but that shit won't even be an AVERAGE oak SEASON line by next year.

i'm also making this thread because y'all niggas gon be held accountable for all these shitty games these other rookies y'all cyse over oak be throwing up.

i ain't gonna allow Goof Troop to score ZERO and not have us DISCUSS IT anymore. the muthafucka scored NO POINTS!!! he 7-3 and shoots 43%!!! but, it was supposed to be an international scandal when oak was averaging 6 boards?

'cism.

that piece of shit russell threw up last night, looking like some shitty statline my 6 year-old niece would put up with digital russell on 2k16 playing 12 minute quarters on pro level? yeah...we TALKIN BOUT THAT!

i let it slide when oak buttfucked towns last month...AAAAAAALLL game, ain't say a word. but we know what it woulda been if that went the other way. SMH...thread would be 300 replies easy.

i know oak will have his fair share of shit games, too. cool. but we already talk about them. we talk about oak when he gets ball faked by that stiff from the spurs. whatever.