Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI shoulda typed the entire sentence in Spanish
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2484247&mesg_id=2484922
2484922, I shoulda typed the entire sentence in Spanish
Posted by vee-lover, Sun Oct-18-15 10:02 AM
>"I hope my happiness comes first in this whole ordeal"
>
>Pretty clear where his priorities lie.

Uh yeah...he should be concerned abt his career...and playing PF can put a physical toll on his (frail) body and limit his years in the league over time...and ftr, players before have complained abt being moved to another position (Magic bitched abt playing shooting guard which is why Norm Nixon was traded...was Magic a "bad teammate," too?)...Lamarcus Aldridge specified to ALL teams (even to the Spurs) that were trying to lure him to their team during this past FA signing that HE WAS NOT PLAYING CENTER and nothing was made of it...

#failedagenda
>
>As for coming back last year, young players coming back from
>injuries almost always want to get back on the court as soon
>as possible, even after bad injuries. they just want to get
>out there and play again. not sure how that makes him some
>kind of martyr.

No, not a martyr, but a guy who has shown he's willing to make sacrifices for the good of the team...and he didn't suffer the normal type of injury most "young players" experience, had he opted to sit out the entire season, most ppl would've agreed that was the best decision since that's what they were saying to begin with...

Meanwhile, Melo was threatening to beat up a teammate (Hardaway Jr.) last season because he was telling Melo to quit being lazy and grab a rebound...

Also:

Broussard could not reach Anthony for comment, but he did learn from a source that several Knicks players are at odds with Anthony and do not believe he plays team basketball. Over the weekend, Knicks players told Anthony he shoots too much and plays too little defense, according to Broussard.>
>
>>#agendafailure
>
>http://www.hydroworld.com/content/dam/hydroworld/online-articles/2012/10/map-costa-rica.jpg
>