Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectAnd honestly, he's *been* this talented.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2482465&mesg_id=2576156
2576156, And honestly, he's *been* this talented.
Posted by Frank Longo, Fri Nov-11-16 11:08 PM
Like, anyone who saw him at UK knew what he should be. From my Justivity post:

"Your "worst case scenario" (injury stuff excepted) is a double-digit scorer who scraps for boards and works hard every minute he's on the court. He faced double teams all year long and still put up big numbers. Even if the length of NBA players bothers him at first, he's smart enough and hard working enough to figure out how to give you good stats and help you win games.

He's a safe pick (again, assuming healthy). May never be an All-Star (though I wouldn't be surprised if he made a team or two), but he will consistently give you double figure scoring, north of 6 boards per game right away, and endless amounts of hustle, with some sneaky upside that will go under the radar as his upside isn't as sexy as the more athletic studs in the top eight."

And later in that post:

"I don't see him as a perennial 20-10, personally... but if someone said they saw him putting up 18 and 10, I wouldn't argue against it. Especially the 10-- dude will unquestionably scrap for boards and get them."

He's absolutely trending in the direction of everything I said.