Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectWin or not....I absolutely hate Byron for this team
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2479655&mesg_id=2492177
2492177, Win or not....I absolutely hate Byron for this team
Posted by LA2Philly, Fri Nov-06-15 11:25 PM
There's NO FUCKING REASON D'Angelo should not see the floor for 13 straight minutes after the best stretch of his young career....and further, you can see his defensive activity level has increased particularly when he's fighting through screens.

This fucking idiot rationalized Lou's minutes last game by saying he was playing too well (even though is chucking and black hole behavior is what got us into a hole in the first place) to take out for DRuss...so what exactly was the excuse today? Not only did he not put him in when Lou was playing poorly and the offense was stagnating, he puts him back on the floor before yanking him after 2 minutes even though it was Kobe and Randle forcing on the offensive end.

What the fuck kind of message is this to your #2 pick who has already been feeling so much scrutiny. He responds with his best overall game and you still don't change a damn thing. I hate this shit.