Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: He needs to be afforded a year (this year) to return to form.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2479515&mesg_id=2480152
2480152, RE: He needs to be afforded a year (this year) to return to form.
Posted by murph71, Wed Sep-30-15 08:48 AM

Life is unfair...

Rose has missed 212 games out of 312 games since being name MVP. .The Bulls havent been out of the second round in four seasons.

And Im saying all this as one of Rose's biggest boosters on this board. The truth is if Pooh understood that his injuries meant that he would have let go of being the Bulls main guy then I would have no problem holding on to him. He still shows flashes of being an exceptional talent. But its hard to depend on such a talent to lead u to a CHIP when he's coming off of knee surgeries that more than enough takes away from his trump card: HIS ATHLETICISM....

Again the eye injury is just a slap in the face compared to the more serious issues. Like the fact that the Bulls struggled to beat a hobbled and depleted Cavs team yet again...I dont say these things with a smile on my face. I am not at all happy to talk about moving on fromm a player that has such a special bond with MY hometown.

But when your franchise player struggles to play full seasons, is coming off serious knee injuries as a point guard who needs his physical tools to thrive AND shows questionable common sense with his "lifestyle" comments concerning a gangbang that even if it was on the up and up, showed my dude can easily be trapped in some bullshit its time to look at every option...

I am a Derrick Rose STAN...

But Im even a bigger Bulls fan...