Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectFrom what I hear Vince is 100% unphased by the ratings drop.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2469683&mesg_id=2487257
2487257, From what I hear Vince is 100% unphased by the ratings drop.
Posted by Cold Truth, Sun Oct-25-15 06:07 PM
He's in his usual state of denial and blaming everything but the quality of the product for this decline. I tend to think there IS some actual truth to that, but only some.

What's funny about his position on ratings in this context is I've heard countless stories about the way he looks at how certain guys who don't pop a quarter hour and sees that as proof that they aren't draws, yet does not extract the notion that his entire product isn't drawing from the overall rating declining.

Reigns and Bray put on a hell of a Raw main event a few weeks ago and it drew little more than flies because the product as a whole is week and their story in particular has been very lackluster despite their physical segments being solid.

That McMahon bubble is a motherfucker. Those people look at all the data and look for the angles they can use to flatter themselves and dismiss anything that paints them in a lesser light.