Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Shows like Breaking Ground are why the Network exists
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2469683&mesg_id=2487183
2487183, RE: Shows like Breaking Ground are why the Network exists
Posted by jimaveli, Sun Oct-25-15 03:50 PM
>Looking forward to the whole series, that kind of stuff is
>what I want to see from WWE.
>
>Also Whoof at things being so bad this post hasn't been upped
>in 2.5 weeks even with a PPV tonight.

I've been catching up on my NXT stuff. It is by far the best overall thing they're doing. The specials are the best wrestling shows they put on. And the women matches are supreme. The gravity of the situation when they have these matches is so easy to see on everyone's face. Maybe it is because the ladies are so obviously emotional about the matches before, during, and after. And hell...the surrounding shenanigans are on the money too. When they roll up and show Bailey and The Boss lifting weights/running/randomly training, I'm all in on everything.

It ain't just a chick thing tho. I remember not too long ago that Sami Zayn was bringing the same gravity and power and 'consequence' to all of his big matches. AKA it can be done.

It just doesn't work as well when it is Cena and he's obviously gonna win. Or its a random 'two-month program' face against Seth By God Rollins. Meanwhile, Cesaro is chillin. Neville is eating time doing nothing big.