Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectlol I guarantee you Vince would jump at a black champion
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2469683&mesg_id=2482246
2482246, lol I guarantee you Vince would jump at a black champion
Posted by Cold Truth, Wed Oct-07-15 10:33 PM
"White meat" doesn't mean "white", it just means a clean cut guy who will appeal across the board, though obviously there's still a stigma attached to the "all American" label whereby people simply think of a clean cut white male.

He wants white meat & potatoes, ma & pa kent more than anything else in his Face Of The Company and this kid has that quality in droves.

Vinces problem is just plain doesn't know how to push most black guys without marginalizing them as Black Guys. This is especially true if their "brand" of blackness as people skews a little hood or country.

I think JJ has that middle America element that cuts across color lines and stereotypes and Vince will pounce on it.

Yeah i agree that being black is generally a handicap in the WWE, but there's a legit argument to be made for the true handicap being whether or not Vince "gets" a guy or not and I think Vince will see nothing but dollar signs in JJ and give him a quality push.

I just have a feeling about this dude.