Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI mostly agree with you...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2469683&mesg_id=2481359
2481359, I mostly agree with you...
Posted by Af-1, Mon Oct-05-15 11:27 AM
But even in the last year, his KO Punch (sigh!) still knocks people out at least. His chokeslam still had value in it. I do think if he had been allowed to accomplish more in that match, people would've respected the effort more than anything.

What was Lillian Garcia even thinking when she said "Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for The Big Show" like she expected them to applaud or something!?

After being belly-to-phuckin-belly suplexed, germanned four times and mauled like that?!

I gotta say, I love what they've done with Brock but it seems like they've dented careers in building him up: Cena @ SummerFest, Taker's streak and subsequent SummerFest match...

I'm almost nervous about what element of Taker's legacy Brock will tear from him at HITC. You've already taken everything Brock: the streak, you made him TAP, you made him steal a super dirty and cheap win which hurt his career more in my eyes, he collapses before he gets to the curtain... what's next?!