Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectjust like my brother
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2469406&mesg_id=2469686
2469686, just like my brother
Posted by RobOne4, Mon Aug-03-15 10:43 PM
my older brother did. He is a year older than me but hasnt been taller than me since I was 4 years old. In school he was always the short one in class. We both got in a lot of fights when we lived in the hood. Then we moved to the burbs and people stopped testing me. But not him. In HS he was just angry all the time. My freshman year I was 6'3" and he was 5'3". We hated each other because he was constantly angry. He went to the army and grew 6 inches to average height at age 21. But he ended up getting discharged from the Army for fighting. He said he got into several fights with other soldiers and several off base. We talked about it not that long ago and he said he couldnt just walk away from fights like I can because of his size. He said you could walk away from fights and nobody will call you on it or try and test you later because you are weak. But me I had to fight or else they are going to try and fuck with me the next time and the next time. So basically I found out that being short is like being in prison.