Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectLMAO you were the one trying to hype the fact that you watched in post 96
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2462720&mesg_id=2463518
2463518, LMAO you were the one trying to hype the fact that you watched in post 96
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Mon Jul-06-15 10:17 PM
"i dont care what you say, I watched"
lmao

>i watched. i watched his ass get locked up for two quarters.
>i saw ONE eyebrow jumper that justise ain't care to guard and
>he paid for it, so congrats on that.
>
>since you watched...what happened to all -7 Nigga's drives
>that he was gettin the last day? i mean, what changed?

Well Jus is supposed to be an elite D prospect, right? Aside from that Miami sent lots of help to him

>
>no excuses...critique your man's game. i know my dogg J need
>work. explain why stiff hips 2.0 couldn't drive.
>

I'd be happy to. Im always for good discourse.
First, defensively he needs to work on controlled agression. He loves to play high and close out space and try to make guys feel uncomfortable. Its fine, but then when guys drive on him he bites on almost every fake. It either gets him into foul trouble or out of position.

Offensively id like to see him draw contact better near the basket. I love his midrange pull up. But yea, he can get a little sloppy near the cup and his dribble is high. But I'm not worried, he's gonna be better near the hoop than he was in college just because the space of teh NBA game. There won't be packed in zones. Ill save judment on his lack of driving ability for more games. When Ive seen him be fine off the drive in HS, College, and 2 out of 3 summer league games.

>he gerald wallace. a basic ass try hard nigga. there's no
>dimension to dude's game. he don't pop off the screen. justise
>got a pro's demeanor. don't shit bother him. especially not
>some dumb ass nigga talmbout he gon miss both free throws like
>he the one choked like a dog in the ncaa tourney.

So is this an aesthetic thing? You know guys who had dimensions to their games? Anthony Randolph, Michael Beasley

You know more effective guys who tried hard?
Artest, Marion, Ben Wallace, Kawhi

You knw whose also been accused of being a stiff hipped athlete on this board? Bron.

Effective is effective.

People keep crying about his low ass release (not just you but the internet). He's taken how many jumpers in summer league? Exactly 0 have been blocked. He''ll be fine. Im sure he'll get a shot blocked here and there but its not like all his jumpers will get blocked. His low release is made up by his quick release.

Ill leave you with this
https://twitter.com/Piston_Nation/status/618199342097297408

The assist # for Stanley is wrong, he avgs 2, his total is 6.

>
>-7 nigga faced an all-NBA frontline in that wisconsin game,
>too. a lot to be said for that. couldn't get off shots then
>either.
>
>
>
>