Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Rondo got traded mid-season. Didn't get along with the coach & was a poor fit.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2455109&mesg_id=2459438
2459438, RE: Rondo got traded mid-season. Didn't get along with the coach & was a poor fit.
Posted by murph71, Tue Jun-23-15 06:01 PM
>Doesn't mean he's selfish.

I'm going to stop u here ^^^^ because u not being real about a player u clearly have a bias for, my dude...

To me the bar isn't whether or not a player gets along with his coach...Bron is one of the most respected players in the league and dude basically treated his first year coach like the help...Jordan got Doug Collins fired...Magic? The same....A lot of players don't get along with their coach...

The issue with Rondo is he had a negative impact on a team that was pretty much on an offensive tear....He pouted because he didn't get his way. And he literally quit on his team. When your own teammates vote to not give u playoff loot because u quit on your squad that's not the same as simply having issues with your coach...

And a ring doesn't help when your shooting has gotten significantly worse in a league in which PG's r now asked to play perimeter oriented...

Rondo is far from being washed up. He can def. find himself again. But he has to turn down that my-way-or-the-highway attitude he has. That doesn't look good when u r struggling to shoot foul shots as a PG...

As for your Rose hit doggin' I don't get it....See, THAT'S a cheap shot....If Rondo was coming off of three knee surgeries trust me....I wouldn't be going at it like that...lol....That was some taking a gun to a pillow fight type shit u just pulled.....