Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Are they gonna be forced to turn him?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2415017&mesg_id=2420416
2420416, RE: Are they gonna be forced to turn him?
Posted by jimaveli, Tue Feb-10-15 09:20 PM
>

I hope not. If so, he'd probably just do the Evolution Batista story. It's the lazy way out. I'm all for the moonwalk out of the Brock/Reigns mania match. I would've preferred that they moonwalked b4 fucking off the Rumble match. I kinda hope Reigns just keeps being whatever he is now...the kinda cool semi-hoss guy who is gonna be champ someday. And because everyone 'knows' that, wwe can make a lot of stories/side missions. He needs the time to get ready anyway. Db picking at him could lead to a cool as hell Brian heel turn.

I think we're getting a full dusty finish at fast lane to get the triple threat at mania. And it's gonna be lame. At least we know it's coming. Who in the hell knows who is going over at mania. They just can't let Brock's true status get out before then so that he remains an option to win, which would be fine. I'm currently tied to the shady Rollins cashin as my finish of choice no matter who wins. Whether it is mania night or sometime shortly thereafter, doesn't matter. I think DB is gonna win and get cashed in on that night.