Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectAnyone watch last week's NXT?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2415017&mesg_id=2419697
2419697, Anyone watch last week's NXT?
Posted by adam, Sat Feb-07-15 09:18 PM
Balor-Itami was pretty great. Hideo made that dropkick into the corner look absolutely vicious. I can't say I pay attention to Japanese wrestling, so I only know both of these dudes from what I've seen so far on NXT, but I like both of them. Balor seems like a can't miss star already. He's incredible.

I was enjoying Neville-Corbin until the ending sequence. I get why they had it play out that way, though. I was interested to see Corbin in a regular-length match against a good opponent, and I guess we got most of the way there. I don't particularly care about another Corbin-Bull Dempsey match, but it's a no DQ match so maybe they'll just beat the living shit out of each other for like 10 minutes and that'll be that.

Anyway, another live special this Wednesday, and it should be fantastic. Zayn-Owens, four-way women's title match and Neville-Balor should all be killer, plus whatever happens in the Corbin-Bull and tag matches. I'm excited for it.