Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectseriously guys, Bledsoe REALLY wasn't getting that job back
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2411090&mesg_id=2411527
2411527, seriously guys, Bledsoe REALLY wasn't getting that job back
Posted by pretentious username, Thu Jan-15-15 02:50 PM
i was just gonna leave it at my short reply, but people are actually entertaining this which is pretty hilarious. let me give you the rundown of how it happened. i remember the QB controversy very well:

After a bunch of mediocrity with Bledsoe, Wonderboy comes in and sparks the team. They go 11-3 with him as starter, including a win streak to end the season, and get a bye. Even if we lose to the Raiders, he's getting that job. They might hang on to Bledsoe as insurance and have them compete in training camp, but there is ZERO chance they're just handing the keys back to Bledsoe, and about the same chance that Bledsoe keeps that job IF he gets it back. They had 2 chances to go back to Drew that season alone: when Bledsoe first came back (they were merely .500 at the time) and when Brady got injured in the AFC game (meaning they could've stuck with Bledsoe for the SB) and they didn't pull the trigger. That's not just random. You guys act like Bledsoe was spectacular in Buffalo or Dallas or the Pats wouldn't have struggled with him at the helm in 2002.