Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectcan this shit just be stopped? i know i helped flame it earlier
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2407473&mesg_id=2408269
2408269, can this shit just be stopped? i know i helped flame it earlier
Posted by thejerseytornado, Thu Jan-08-15 11:47 AM
ill try not to, but this thread is at 133 posts and it's just a pissing contest of shit everyone has already said.

you think shawn pulled a fast one and is shady. shawn thinks you're disrespecting him and being a dick. the trade is over. the rule can (should?) be changed. such is the state of affairs.

unless there's something new, can it just end? and we'll revisit the trade rule this offseason. I propose all trades go up for votes, veto requires the vote of half of ALL OWNERS (not just all voters--so it needs 8 votes to veto) within 48 hours in direct response to the post on this board that announces the trade.

magilla is an active owner this season. we might think he sucks (he does), but he is active.

and for the whole activity on the boards, maybe we split the season into 16 posts, each of us has to add something once. or 8 posts and two people split the adding of something amusing/clever/novel to the post.

-----------
Y'all stupid...should've tanked for Lebron/Wiggins in 2014 -Rex LongFellow

Its 2014...there are computers in glasses and people stunt after hitting the ball far. Get over it. -Cenario

It's only funny till someone gets mad. Then it's hilariou