Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectit is messed up for St Louis fans....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2406818&mesg_id=2510047
2510047, it is messed up for St Louis fans....
Posted by Warren Coolidge, Fri Jan-15-16 12:18 PM
I feel for them.....losing a team isn't cool...been there..

There are some good fans in St Louis ....decent folks.... over the last couple of years with the potential of relocation hanging over them..there was some ugliness though...as much as I understand the frustration, there was a lot of really insulting stuff coming from some St Louis fans...for a lot of them I think losing the Rams to a Black city like Inglewood made it even worse for them... there was a lot of really disgusting insults tossed towards LA from St Louis fans recently...still is now... as much as I can understand them being hurt by this, it crossed the line in a lot of ways...

You know I've been a Rams fan for my entire life... I can have all the empathy in the world for st Louis fans who are decent people, but I'm not going to act like I didn't want back a team I've been pulling for since I was 5 years old...

it's just a tough situation... I know a lot of St Louis fans who are going to remain Ram fans... nowadays it's not really necessary to live in the same city as your favorite team...

but yeah... my man Truth...I feel for you man...for real.