Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectExactly.......tho Warren, unlike us, is a native Angeleno and a Ram Fan.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2406818&mesg_id=2410346
2410346, Exactly.......tho Warren, unlike us, is a native Angeleno and a Ram Fan.
Posted by Bombastic, Tue Jan-13-15 09:39 AM
So from his thirsty perspective......he's gonna tell himself whatever he needs to shine that off and I wouldn't ever judge him for doing so.

"I ain't saying it's right......I'm just sayin.....I understand".

Me?

From my own selfish interests I'd rather they had kept the Forum with cheap tickets, great sight-lines/acoustics with the old vet Inglewood security letting you walk all the way down to the floor as you behaved while Hollywood Park was still running live ponies on Triple Crown race days.

And of course if we could stop that "billionaire gets another buyout rather than pays off what they actually owe" angle from holding true I'd be down for that too.

But I've come to understand even while I can't ever accept or co-sign it, that tens of thousands of our opinions are no match for the billionaire that's winning.

Because the moment people might actually all wake up and band together to unite for what might be morally right, the rules of the game will be legally/financially/electorally changed.

Getting mad at the way our corporations, federal government and by extension cities are run is far more futile than being mad at the blackjack dealer in Vegas when u lose.

Maybe with both you and Warrwn being fathers, u might need to feel raising an endorsement or rejection will serve some long-term purpose because there's an inherent/paternal need to believe in such things for the sake of your progeny.

But as a single man trying hard to even convince myself of the existence of God?

Naw man, this rigged game has me resigned to apathy.

And I say that as a man who personally has come to know quite a bit about how the local Inglewood government operates dating back to the 70s, while also seeing the same frustrating bullshit on the news about how the rest of our nation/planet does as you two.

*deep sigh*

peace?