Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectWell excuse me for taking it a little personal
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2398293&mesg_id=2401021
2401021, Well excuse me for taking it a little personal
Posted by auragin_boi, Thu Dec-18-14 11:16 PM
But these wack ass dudes designed a rule to eliminate one of my competitive advantages because I was so good at selling depth to net star players like I was Wilt and trading was the paint.

And as commish I did what was best for the league and rolled with it. I didn't quit or ask for my money back. I mean these dudes bitched soooooh much about my trades.

And now since we've had some space between then and now, I'm supposed to be like "oh cool, now you wanna relegalize my shit? Word!"

Nope, fuck that. I mean...he wasn't even diplomatic about it. Lmao

Ok, let's say you always beat people to the punch for free agents because of your time zone and job hours and we all got pissed and said we need a rule so that other people get a better shot a free agency so the rule is no waiver pickups after business hours east coast time.

Then for 4 seasons no one picked a waiver player after 6pm EST. Then all of a sudden in year 5, Shawn picked up a guy at 730 pm EST and his justification was like 'well we never specified what business time was, some people work late and that rule was only for west coast rookies anyway'.

Would you be like "cool" and roll with it, or would you be petty as hell?