Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectNot trading a 1.2 with a pedigree to get MORE for 1.2 streaking
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2398293&mesg_id=2400862
2400862, Not trading a 1.2 with a pedigree to get MORE for 1.2 streaking
Posted by auragin_boi, Thu Dec-18-14 05:34 PM
but likely not sustainable.

Drummond for Reggie who's starting for a few weeks until better players return isn't even handed (even with Kantor thrown in to make it look better). Drummond for Noah or Cuz or Pau or Aldridge or Steph or Westbrook or Rondo is EVEN HANDED.

These guys don't have exact numbers that equal each other. GTFOH with this dude.

>If I trade a 1.2 guy for a 1.2 guy I might as well just not
>trade.
>Theres cases where you can get depth and give up a early
>dtraft pick and still win the trade. I think longo mentioned
>he wouldve won a trade like that - where we vetoed it his
>rookie year.

Ooooh...one instance. Hooray. Now ask Magilla and Matty at the end of the year if they feel they won their trades. LMAO

>They dont have to ask. Thats why we post on this message
>board. Maybe they dont listen, but im sure enough of us would
>be vocal enough that any rookie would be scared as shit to
>draft.
>
>I dont really care that CP3 gets teamed up with Anthony Davis.
>Its not about who gets teamed up with who. Or if someone is in
>first place and gets a good deal.

Man you dudes are dumb. No wonder ya'll haven't won in ages. You don't trade so a guy gets two 1.5+ players on the same team. It makes filling out the roster much easier and a lot more likely that guy WINS THE WHOLE THING! Let's experiment next fall. Ya'll let me draft CP3 and AD in the first Round. Then I'll wait until round 5 to make my next pick and I'll fill out my roster from rounds 5-12. Let's see how hard it is for me to win.

>Lets see you do it. Cause you invented this type of deal.
>Youre such an innovator. Figure out some new shit.

No, YOU invented this type of deal. I perfected it. Which made a gang of you chumps so jealous we had to have a rule created for it.

>Youre the one whose only pointing at me when theres been 2
>other trades that have been uneven. Again, you keep saying
>it--but if I were on the other side of that deal - i doubt
>your ass would be crying here trying to save me from myself.

There's only been 1 other uneven trade and it DID NOT include a guy drafted in the first 32 picks. Bogut for Durant actually isn't a bad deal, it's just dumb/risky based on Bogut's injury history. Plus Basa gave up WAAAY more productive players to mitigate it. BUT it does skate on the 1st rounder/STAR player understanding (which I DID point out) but since you already set the precedent anyway, there's no need to sweat it.