Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectthis is the part that makes me defensive
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2398293&mesg_id=2400784
2400784, this is the part that makes me defensive
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Thu Dec-18-14 02:04 PM
>I didn't say the trade needed to be vetoed did I? The trade
>was in poor taste

>I'm gonna point out it's slimey outcomes until I'm done.

To me that delineates that Im cheating or again that there was some type of collusion to make that deal between matty and I - and questions my integrity. Thats when, yes. I will type a 350 word response because thtas some bullshit. I simply took the best deal i had and I hope everyone would do the same.

I dont mind the critiques that someone got ripped off. I made a similar critique of the magilla tjt deal. But never once did I allude to those guys doing something in poor taste or against the morals of the league.

To me that shit aint cool

Im happy to embrace that right today I won the deal. But not by doing some bullshit or canniving. Its a deal that if it were out there for any of you-- I wouldnt disparage.

Warn people off of trading with me because Im a slcik trader. I have no problems with that at all but words like "poor taste" and "slimey" to me say I somehow cheated this leagueand all of you guys, which I will vehemently defend.