Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: ppl make too much of the butler minutes thing imo.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2391332&mesg_id=2403531
2403531, RE: ppl make too much of the butler minutes thing imo.
Posted by murph71, Sat Dec-27-14 01:03 PM
>from a recent sam smith mailbag:

>"The talk of minutes played is already exhausting. The complaints I hear from Bulls fans most... "How could we have played D Rose in that Milwaukee game? D Rose should not be playing more than 28 mpg... Thibs is going to run Jimmy and Pau into the ground come playoff time." The Bulls have overachieved every season under Thibs considering the circumstances they were in. I wish there was more appreciation in Chicago for the job he has done. He works hard and he expects his players to work hard. Why are we more concerned with minutes played than wins and losses or how well the team is playing? Is the fan base simply traumatized by the Rose injuries, hence Thibs and Rose himself have become the scapegoats in spite of all that is >logical?"

Sam acting like fans are on some bullshit...lol

Of course Thibs has done a great job of pushing the Bulls to overachieve....He is one of the best coaches in the league...

But Thibs is also the reason he has had to go to the 12th man as Noah, Rose, and Deng (Thibs and the organization ran his ass into the ground)were left sitting on the bench as they had to depend on back-up PG's to beat the Washington Wizards....

I don't blame Rose at all like other idiotic fans. A guy that plays that hard and that athletic and being asked to be Superman every night leading up to those knee injuries was bound to get hurt...

But I'm still keeping an eye out on Thibs overplaying his guys...Jimmy may be young. But so was Noah when he was being rode crazy...

I'm not a crazy fan boy complaining about everything. So far I'm pretty optimistic about my squad....Great balance.

But I don't want Pau playing 40 minutes...And I don't want Jimmy to become the next Deng and find himself used up by the time the 'Offs hit...

Other than that, I'm eating quite good. Niko has been a revelation....Rose is making niggas look stupid (although I'm going to steer clear of that ROSE's KNEE stuff...Way to soon to be partying), and A. Brooks is killing it as the Bulls D continues to climb....

I'm just looking out for the games that really matter...