Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectthe bulls will be fine on the wing.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2391332&mesg_id=2403523
2403523, the bulls will be fine on the wing.
Posted by dula dibiasi, Sat Dec-27-14 12:06 PM
they're getting mcdermott back in mid-january. i think he has a strong 2nd half and will be a factor come playoff time. he's been missing wide-open jumpers that he can make in his sleep, which makes me think that his struggles are rooted in nerves / confidence and will subside as he gets more comfortable. he's been the #1 option for his entire basketball career, and has to learn and adjust to being a role guy. it's a difficult transition that doesn't happen overnight for a lot of guys.

e'twaun moore has also proven in hinrich's absence that he's more than capable of providing spot minutes. he's logged 4th qtr tick during the toughest stretch of the young season and gained thibodeau's trust w/ the way he's played.

"Smart, tough, doesn't make mistakes," Thibodeau said of Moore. "You can play him at the point or the 2. It's a credit to him. He's very well-prepared."

i also think mirotic will eventually steal a few minutes a game @ the 3 (based on matchup) as he gets more comfortable defensively and earns thibodeau's trust on that end.

they'll be fine.