Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectstill not a star.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2391332&mesg_id=2401444
2401444, still not a star.
Posted by dula dibiasi, Sat Dec-20-14 02:47 AM
“I don’t want be a star, I just want to be a decent role player on a really good team. Whatever my team needs: If that’s scoring, rebounding, passing the ball or just playing defense, that’s my job on this team. Those guys are always looking for me to be successful. Whenever you have teammates like that who have confidence in you, it’s very easy to have confidence in yourself.

“I think I’m OK at scoring right now,” said Butler. “They give me the ball in incredible position and make it really easy for me; they’re good at driving and kicking and finding me to where I really don’t have to do too much. That’s what great teammates are all about. They see I’m in a rhythm and continue to do that for me. I’ve never been the best player on my team, never probably will be. But I’ve always been a hard worker, a guy who doesn’t give up on himself, who has the most confidence in himself. Now I play for the Chicago Bulls.”