Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectMy dude....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2391332&mesg_id=2391683
2391683, My dude....
Posted by murph71, Wed Nov-19-14 12:27 PM
>y'all ain't winning nothing.

This is why u r so good at this shit...U mix agendas on some sneaky shit....lol

Keith Murphy has been on record that HE doesn't think the Bulls will win the trophy if our coach, who is damn good, continues to play our talent like they are picking cotton...I'm arguably the most pessimistic Bulls fan on this site...So my argument was never whether the Bulls were winning something or "nothing" as u put it...

My point is the massive L you will take when Jimmy Butler gets an All-Star patch (if it matters for Ky, it will matter for Jimmy, right?) and proves you wrong...Again....Because u shitted on that kid's TALENT...Not on whether he can lead the Bulls to a championship....DAWG...

That's what we are talking about right? Jimmy Butler...Not whether the Bulls will win a fucking ring when much more depends on that outcome such as Rose's alarming injury issues, Thib's ride-or-die coaching philosophy, ect...

Remember...Klay hasn't won anything in the NBA either...U my dude...But your mad-making routine is hilarious...

Goalposts are continually moved...It is what it is....

I'm sure we will meet up and have a drink one day though...Because u r a fucking riot....