Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectLong season fam...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2391077&mesg_id=2392695
2392695, Long season fam...
Posted by auragin_boi, Fri Nov-21-14 12:48 PM
Guys get better. Starters get hurt, guys get opportunities.

BKnight SUCKED to start last year but he caught FIYAH around Late Dec. I scooped his ass and he was MORE than serviceable for the rest of the year. Given my injuries, I shouldn't have even sniffed the playoffs, let alone the Conference Finals.

Plus, I'm sure if he waived Tyson around to the whole league as bait, he might have gotten something a lil more consistent than Wroten.

*Shoulder shrug*

But me, personally, I'd rather suck and let everyone bash is out than give the clear early front runner with the guy LEADING THE DAMN LEAGUE IN SCORING AND PUTTING UP DAMN NEAR 70 A GAME ON 1.7+ something that helps him.

Oh, you ain't averaging 300? Sorry, tough fucking titties. Deal with that damn 293! lol

It's not playing scared, it's playing SMART. You don't trade the 2010-2014 Miami Heat Deandre Jordan because Mike Miller and Norris Cole got hot for a few weeks. Fuck no.

You made a trade with Magilla...you do realize him and Celery are the reasons we HAVE trade rules right? hahahahahaha

You can't reason this from a position of power. "Don't play scared and be afraid to help my team with the highest avg! That's no fun!"

FOH