Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectblah blah blah
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2391077&mesg_id=2392675
2392675, blah blah blah
Posted by thejerseytornado, Fri Nov-21-14 12:16 PM
look at the waivers this year. it's dry as a fucking bone. we legit have a league with 16 dudes going after waivers, making moves, drafting smart (ok, 14 who did that...). a whole lot of the crappy .ws players who normally get drafted didn't because people went for good .ws guys over good basic stats guys.

there were maybe 10 obvious waiver pick ups, maybe 5-10 more waiver pickups due to injury. it's a scrap heap right today. the league's too competitive now for the waiver to work out unless there's a big injury. but half of the time, the replacement is already rostered or is someone like Zach Lavine.

if i'm at the bottom, i'm trading with whomever will help me be better, regardless of record. i control my team. i almost made ernie an offer and he's my biggest rival in division but i couldn't figure out a reasonable offer. I had convo's with frank and he's one of the stronger teams in my conference.

the logic that there are teams u don't trade with is playing scared. shake shit up and make your team the best u can however u can.

-----------
Y'all stupid...should've tanked for Lebron/Wiggins in 2014 -Rex LongFellow

Its 2014...there are computers in glasses and people stunt after hitting the ball far. Get over it. -Cenario

It's only funny till someone gets mad. Then it's hilariou