Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectu got it wrong. i thought i won the trade bad
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2391077&mesg_id=2392589
2392589, u got it wrong. i thought i won the trade bad
Posted by thejerseytornado, Fri Nov-21-14 09:51 AM
then peope started analyzing and i was worried because i expected a backlash and so i thought "what did i not consider?" while wondering if i should have waited on ceej/tried that approach a little longer.

then i realized what i didn't consider was "injury concerns" when i gave up on brook lopez (who should be a similarly 1.15ish C and i bet he ends up around there, so there's a chance this trade ends up being like me handing Wroten over for a small PPM improvement on my injury prone primary center). so i was back to thinking i won it bad.

also, i bet wroten stays 1.05-1.05ish. First, he still gets the ball in his hand a ton even with MCW on the court. Second, one of them isn't going to stay on the team all season i'd bet. thats a big jump for magilla.

i think i "won" the trade because i didn't have to lose much value or take much risk to get an improvement. but magilla's team is much better today than it was before the trade. this was an actual win/win trade. unless u think wroten's gonna crash and burn, but i don't. i just don't need a 4th good minutes quality guard like i did a 1st goddam center.

i'm mostly just pissed i didn't take hibbert like i was considering when i took dalembert. then i would still have wroten and a 300+ PPG average.
-----------
Y'all stupid...should've tanked for Lebron/Wiggins in 2014 -Rex LongFellow

Its 2014...there are computers in glasses and people stunt after hitting the ball far. Get over it. -Cenario

It's only funny till someone gets mad. Then it's hilariou