Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectIt depends on the owners either way.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2381998&mesg_id=2383022
2383022, It depends on the owners either way.
Posted by Frank Longo, Tue Oct-28-14 10:45 AM
I was in a free dynasty league on WS with a ton of rules and regulations (with Shawn and AB), and I bailed on that. It seemed like the owners weren't around too much, and it was too much work.

I'm also in a free dynasty league in which you keep every player and only draft rookies the following year-- as simple as it gets-- which is a lot of fun because the owners stay active. There are maybe one or two who don't do much more other than keep their lineups set, but most of the league shit talks, offers trades, etc. Teams that are bad try to collect assets for the future by trading win-now guys to teams in title contention, etc. Keeps it fun.

Just depends on who is in the league. I think because we have mostly Survivor guys (and guys who post on OKP a good amount), it will stay pretty active. And if someone seems inactive, we can always figure out a way to boot them and give a new more active member incentive to join.