Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectnice work. i agree league apathy is becoming an issue.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2381514&mesg_id=2381714
2381714, nice work. i agree league apathy is becoming an issue.
Posted by theprofessional, Fri Oct-24-14 09:30 AM
i realize a milky way galaxy record 16-game regular season winning streak is demoralizing, but it's like people are just resigned to me running the league now. fight harder, people. get back on your games. i should never hear the end of cousinsgate.

but, yeah, there's some bad managing going on all around. sarah's holding for dear life onto risk he can't afford to hold onto. he'll be 3-6 by the time his ship gets righted. matt traded away aaron rodgers (good move) for peanuts (bad move). warren, despite drafting RBs with his first three picks and keeping another, is starting a guy named boobie dixon at RB2 this week (who he spent 55 bucks on-- good RB money after bad). ceej has adrian peterson on his roster for some reason (give it up, it's over; go back and watch mckinnon rack up 100+ yards rushing-- 5.2 ypc-- on the NFL's #1 run defense last week; it's over) and still thinks ronnie hillman is someone he should be talking trash about. shawn might have the worst group of WRs ever assembled, now that will's WR all lucked into relevant roles.

speaking of, you're on a nice run here, will, but there should be some acknowledgement of your spectacular good fortune. you drafted a borderline terrible team and then in a two or three week span had four guys go down with injuries (ridley, richardson, calvin, cruz) that directly benefited your players (vereen, bradshaw, tate, randle). don't think i've seen anything like that.

in other news, win or lose, every week that goes by, my team gets better. we're now just four weeks away from me having a nuclear weapon in my flex. get your bomb shelters built, fellas.