Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectBeen a good season rocking with you guys.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2373491&mesg_id=2445664
2445664, Been a good season rocking with you guys.
Posted by select_from_where, Fri May-15-15 12:51 AM
To be a true fan you must swallow loses like this and still rep. I like that we have a small contingent that have pretty stark allegiance to the bulls organization and not just to players.

It's a blessing and a curse because it makes us easy targets,

I digress,

A good season, hate to see my beloved Rojo go out like that. In the end I still ride for my red black and white. I take the following from this series.

1. Rose had the first stretch of continuous great play I have seen in years, regardless of the outcome.

2. The bulls finally had a big man who can score, but lack of role players killed us. There is no reason for there to be only one dependable 3 point shooter on a conference final contender, none.

3. Noah (what's left of him) is playing out of position. Whatever the contract says, whatever the way the money shakes out. he is, management must find a solution.

4. Butler's contract will give the bulls one of the most expensive backcourt in the league. poetic justice for a team that loves small forwards and centers.

5 As much as I hate LBJ and him constantly beating my beloved. I am really glad to see Cleveland getting the shine it deserves, they really had heartbreakers the first go-round. so I can't be mad at a city getting its due.

6. Thibs is gone, not because he isn't a great coach, but because he only knows one way, he was years ahead of the league in PNR defense, but that shit is old now. The league caught up, and its no longer an advantage. If he would have been more flexible we wouldn't be at this point. I just don't trust Gar to find another coach with innovative idea's his head is too far up his ass, and his ass is too far planted in Iowa...