Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectYou're being way too hard on KC
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2363796&mesg_id=2371138
2371138, You're being way too hard on KC
Posted by Dae021, Tue Sep-23-14 07:49 PM
He has a good not great arm, good decisiveness, a gun slingers mentality which leads him to turnovers. Being compared to Tony Romo isn't a terrible thing it just means that we'll never win the big one with him. Tony is a REALLY good qb that can give you 500 yards 6tds and still lose the game. That's what I see in KC. It was money time and I saw KC not produce. Great throughout the game just didn't get it done when it counted. No need to get gassed off of him, because you may be right this might be who the kid is, or he'll blossom into a great passer we don't know. We'll just have to see them play.

The Special teams has cost us both loses this year, so i'm not sure if its the ghost of last years coach or not. It's incredible to see that we just can't field a REGULAR special teams, its so bad.

I can deal with our secondary because they played well enough to win, it was just those 10 unaccounted for special teams points.