Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectwell, it's Wade's Team now. LOL
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2357281&mesg_id=2357684
2357684, well, it's Wade's Team now. LOL
Posted by Dr Claw, Thu Aug-07-14 03:36 PM
I'll reframe it for those of you who are mad:

the only reason I'm happy with everything that's happened since last month is because Kyrie benefits. he's the one positive symbol of the Dark Ages in Cavalier fandom. next to Rondo, he's my favorite player in the league.

I'm still not a LeBron James fan. I don't blame him for leaving to win titles, dudes leave Cleveland (and other) teams for that all the time. he went out like a total sucker. repeated that performance in 2011, which too many in his cult try to deny. some people even go so far to make him better than Jordan that they make me, a Jordan-hater, defend him. and I really resent that people put all the LeBron Hate on Cleveland fans for two reasons:

1. there were still heavy pockets of the Cult in Cleveland
2. ain't NO way that much of the country cares about the Cavs that much to join with them in the chorus of hate

admittedly, he's earned a few points back toward my personal good graces, because he's made a lot of people here who don't feel the same way I do happy. a title will put him all the way back there.