Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI can only wish for the best.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2357281&mesg_id=2357296
2357296, I can only wish for the best.
Posted by Dr Claw, Thu Aug-07-14 09:24 AM
who's starting at 2 guard if Dion is coming off the bench? Jones?

my only agenda going forward is that this is Kyrie's team. I always wanted him in Cleveland post-LeBron, he was quick to resign, he soldiered on through all the bullshit. he can leave in 2018 or whenever it is, and be recognized as the Point God when he's gone.

IMO he is a major (if not -the- factor) LeBron came back (the rest worked out for political/PR/agenda reasons) so I'm looking through that lens. the message with this trade is everyone after Dion Waiters doesn't count.

I can only hope LeBron can get some of these dudes right (and by these dudes, I mean Dion... because while I like him as a baller in general, I don't think he works in conjunction with Kyrie. he would be ill in relief of though)

also I can also hope that Tristan will be no longer miscast and resume his bamma janitor role, instead of trying to make him the kind of player I believe Anthony Bennett is, and Kevin Love is in the extreme.

as a Cavs fan in 2014, LeBron and Love = Dave Stewart, Devon White, Dave Winfield, Mookie Wilson, Rickey Henderson et al. high tier dudes on other teams that some how, someway the Jays managed to score and win titles with.

Cavs ain't winning a title in 2014-15. 2015 forward it's title or bust mode. if the FO don't get that other center they can eat the poo poo.

god speed, Wiggins and Bennett.