Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectYou know Shawn, I think I agree.....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2352443&mesg_id=2361345
2361345, You know Shawn, I think I agree.....
Posted by KCPlayer21, Sat Aug-23-14 10:15 PM
I'm playing around with the draft board to make this work, and basically Sarah is getting royally screwed with this trade. I always plug in keepers in the final 2 rounds of the draft (round 15 and 16). To put this trade in, I have to swap Sarah's 8th round pick with Shelly's 15th round pick (where Shelly would have normally had his 1st keeper plugged in). With Shelly getting two keepers, I'd have to plug in his first keeper in his 14th round pick, then give Sarah his 15th round pick, and then plug in Shelly's 2nd keeper in his 16th round pick.

I think I'll swap Sarah's 8th round pick with Shelly's 14th round pick, and then Sarah will have 2 picks in the 14th, then pick up Crabtree (his first keeper) in the 15th, and his other keeper plugged in in the 16th round.

Someone help me out, is this looking right? If NFL.com just left the rosters unlocked for the commish to make roster moves during the offseason I wouldnt even be going through all this right now.....

We the children of the Light, you know what I mean?
That's why I'm hating on the darkness like Paula Deen
Cause in my hood they masked up like it's Halloween
We going hard for the Rock, but we not some fiends
- Andy Mineo