Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI haven't listend to a lot of these pundits too much
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2346566&mesg_id=2347053
2347053, I haven't listend to a lot of these pundits too much
Posted by Warren Coolidge, Sun Jul-06-14 11:46 PM
in the past...the Lakers are very rarely in play for a lot of free agents...and these guys just seem to get so much wrong BEFORE it happens that it's really only worth your time to analyze stuff after it happens..

at least with say political pundits they are analyzing what groups of people are going to do...based upon polls and such... So I guess you have some data to analyze to suggest what might happen..

but with guessing where free agents are going to sign.... You're trying to figure out what ONE GUY is going to do...

a lot of these guys seem to be just trying to throw shit up against a wall and act like they got some inside info...

players don't always pick where the money is...they don't always pick where the team has the best chance to win right away.... they don't always go to team up with a particular player or coach....they don't always go back to their hometown to play or play in the city where they live in the offseason..

there are numerous examples of guys who ended up some place that didn't not fit at least some of those categories..

it's all conjecture....

Stephen A just threw some shit out there about Bosh being the key free agent, and everyone is waiting on what he's gonna do...lol.. But I mean why not...nobody else sayin that shit so Stephen A got to find an angle..

the other chubby dude on there is making the same fukkin comment about how money is the only thing these guys are taking into consideration..

don't nobody know what the hell they are talking about....

and won't until the player makes his wishes known....

shit is funny...

but there are some guys who are going to look real fukkin stupid if the shit don't go the way they been saying it's gonna go... muhfukkas gonna look like the Karl Rove of the NBA...