Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: I read different.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2346566&mesg_id=2346660
2346660, RE: I read different.
Posted by murph71, Fri Jul-04-14 02:21 PM

What I read was Niko was struggling with a foot and hand injuries. He got sat down in one of the championship games...And got sat down again...The kid got into a screaming match with the coach...Coach told him to get out of his face and get some work done for his injuries..And his team STILL won...

I also read that the team is completely divided on the kid...Half supported the benching and the other half thinks he's being treated unfairly...

All that said, the Bulls need to turn the page on Melo. If they can use Niko in a trade to get Love, do it...(that wait until 30 days rule to trade Niko will hurt the Bulls..)

But if that doesn't work we have to go after crazy ass Lance (I've been against this one from the jump...But we have to do something to get a second creator to take pressure off Rose....)

We sign Lance (again, a move I've been against) and amnesty Boozer and get a REAL back up center and re-sign DJ....

And go from there (and hope Bron hops out of Miami)....