Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI have never seen a team play offensive with so much physicality...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2345242&mesg_id=2345685
2345685, I have never seen a team play offensive with so much physicality...
Posted by allStah, Tue Jul-01-14 06:35 PM
Belgium will kill you with 1000 dribbles and attacks from all angles. Their main problem is finishing, which is a problem that they didn't have with Benteke. The Krakan( lukaku) is still forming, so he is going to be great in some games, but terrible in others. This is his first world cup so that is understandable, but to be able to bring him on after like 90 minutes of play is just so unfair.

Most of the players on Belgium play in the EPL, which is a huge advantage for them, because the epl is a very physical league...and that is why they play with so much physicality on the ball.

fellani, hazard, kevin, company, Mrlsh..were all brilliant....However, their horrible finishing made howard look like superman, even though he had a great game.

Debryune is better than willian, oscar,shirley, and selah.It's not even close. Dude has the physicality, the passing ability, the vision, the defense, and the endurance. But jose let him walk out the door because he wanted more playing time ...ridiculous...Dude is made for the EPL, and is going to best the player in the germany league in another year or two.

Hazard,, the kraken, courtois, debryune...Chelsea was all over this one.

But on a shitty note, we signed Costa...Now I have to root for him and Cesc...disgusting. Damn I hope we suck so jose can get sacked by the winter transfer window.

America?..lol....There isn't one technical player on the team. If Jurgen thinks he is going to win by clogging the box, and looking for a couple of counters to get goals, then dude might as well resign now ...America was dominated for the entire match, and should have lost by 5 goals, but of course the media is going to call it a glorified loss.

Anyone who plays a wide open game against Belgium are going to get waffle-fucked. I don't see Argentina beating them, but they are young and inexperienced so that might trip them up.