Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectexactly...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2344800&mesg_id=2345184
2345184, exactly...
Posted by jimaveli, Mon Jun-30-14 10:55 PM
>i mean, axel, cody, ..the rhodes, the shield guys, big e
> wtf?
>
>tell me that jokers weren't after that us title in the nwa
>days
>
>
>"If you wanna help us, fine. Sit down with your kids and make
>'em study at night...otherwise, shoot THIS mothaf*cka!" (c)
>Morgan Freeman,

Only a character change, joining a tag team or faction, moving to a different fed, going for a different title, or getting locked into a blood feud would keep cats out of the goldrush. Hell...that's a lot of options for WWE to work with and they still can't make up stuff for their whole midcard except blue balls ladder matches and half-ass intermediate NON-TITLE matches with SECONDARY champs who BE losing NON-TITLE matches and then winning the title matches after everyone thinks they suck because they alway lose.

Just a solid 'I'm trying to get a title match up in here' from most of the guys on the card who aren't locked into a blood feud would go a long way. And yes...if that means Cena beats low-end heels (aka everyone other than Brock, Rollins, or HHH) in title matches sometimes on a Smackdown or Raw or a Main Event or whatever, COOL! That way we don't have to do so many artificial 'throw everyone in there' deals. Confrontations should be happening in different ways in different places..no, we don't have to go back to the everything jumps off backstage era, but still. And we all know what a good face vs face heatcheck match can do.

Jimaveli