Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: The Jericho Wyatt segment is perfect booking
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2344800&mesg_id=2345180
2345180, RE: The Jericho Wyatt segment is perfect booking
Posted by jimaveli, Mon Jun-30-14 10:26 PM
>How do you get a heel who is getting too popular to get heat
>instead? Have him ruin Jericho's return.
>
>Now we get a great fued, Jericho will make Wyatt look great,
>and Wyatt will get a big Summerslam win.

There's no telling how/when this came together. It looks like Jericho been grubbing or drinkin but he'll be fine. It is cool that guys from his era can show up with less bulk/bloat than they had during their main runs and put in some good work. Hogan did it. Hbk did it. Now Jericho be doing it. How sweet would it be if angle could stay his ass out of the ring for a few years and show up for a little run? Okay okay...dreaming now...

Looks like I'm gonna have to roll up on a raw recap and watch some more of it. I'm peeping this main even and wishing that someone other than Kane was in the Kane spot. He's not terrible but he's just ruined as a threat to anyone the wwe takes seriously. It makes the Cena situation even worse. And a punk ass almost stretcher job ain't changing that.

I wish Reigns was more ready but he needs those tag matches and other protective situations to keep his heat up. Maybe HHH lays down for him at summerfest to get back to his role of being the good shit this year.