Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI fell asleep...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2344800&mesg_id=2344892
2344892, I fell asleep...
Posted by jimaveli, Sun Jun-29-14 10:18 PM
>this shit was telegraphed a mile away.....
>
>
>
>
>We the children of the Light, you know what I mean?
>That's why I'm hating on the darkness like Paula Deen
>Cause in my hood they masked up like it's Halloween
>We going hard for the Rock, but we not some fiends
>- Andy Mineo

Once it was clear that nothing sneaky was gonna happen. Now the aftermath is where the opportunity still is. If nothing happens soon, then boredom will set in solidly and even more folks will find something else to do with the time. If a dude doesn't get strong cheers in his own town, that should be the strong hint needed. We'll see. Kofi and Dolph were getting harder cheers. The heels deserve some blame with the book. If the actual wrestler heels have no heat, the faces winning mean a lot less...especially for a mofo like Cena who BE winning.

They got bailed out of the hogan thing in the early 90s...he was still winning in 91 and 93 when folks were about done with him winning the way he won his matches. Of course, cuz wcw was a dumpster fire they hired him and did the same thing with him for a couple years until he was outright getting booed like Cena is in some spots now. Again, we'll see how off Vince is after seeing golf claps at most for Cena winning.