Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectNo Dawg YOU LOST and you are so LOST you still DON'T GET IT
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2343270&mesg_id=2347398
2347398, No Dawg YOU LOST and you are so LOST you still DON'T GET IT
Posted by Bombastic, Tue Jul-08-14 01:47 AM
If you didn't pay Kobe Bryant 25 million dollars a year, shit even if you just paid him 15 million a year which was feasible even if he was able to walk at the time, you legitimately could have had Lebron James & Carmelo Anthony playing on this team.

With obviously Lebron James, a man you have no shot in hell of getting, being the far more important factor there and Melo being bait.

You are in NO GAME.

You are a LOTTERY TEAM last year and will be again THIS YEAR except even worse no pick to show for it.

You actually shouldn't even want Carmelo, you should want to get better without any big salaries once Kobe's contract mercifully ends.

You have no chance of doing anything before that & this hero worship with getting the guy whose current albatross deal (who made five million a game last year & hasn't won a playoff game in three years) to be the point man for your sales pitch proves how little cache anyone actually running or (god forbid) coaching the team actually has.

WE DON'T WANT CARMELO in Philly. Why on earth would we if Lebron ain't coming with him?!?!

That ain't gonna win shit.

Meanwhile, you're still bragging about being in the game to grab this lame who with Kobe & Old Pau still wouldn't get you to the playoffs next year.

And puffing your chest about Carmelo showing up to a damn meeting, like that means anything when Lebron met with the Clippers four years ago.

Never even considering the fact that Laker brass is steady leaking shit out into their sychophant fanbase and media, desperately trying to pretend that they're relevant even though none of these guys are coming.

Shit is disgusting(c)Cam'ron

"If Kobe takes 15 million, Lebron & Melo could have played in L.A."-Brian 'Lebron Told Me This' Windhordst

BWAHAHAHAHAA

Tell me again why Kobe's contract hasn't already fucked this team you root for?

lololololol

Tell me again how 'you're in the game' and won't take 5 to 1 odds on Consolation Prize Anthony coming there to lose with Kobe?

lolololololol

Tell me again why I would rather be the damn Lakers right now, rather than stacking seven-footers, taking on expiring deals for more draft picks and actually building a nucleus of something plus having our entire cap ready to strike when we actually are ready not just to send videogram love notes to a guy who missed the playoffs last year?

lololololollolololololololololololmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeow

Even though you don't have a shot and it's mostly a Lakers PR cyse that you ever did, I sincerely hope you get him.

Since he'll be a 33 year old with a game that will be tailing off & still making max money for a couple more years once you're finally free of Kobe's deal.

'This is the bad time'(c)Henry Hill

Get used to it, it's gonna be awhile.