Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectVet this World Cup game team pool invented while blazed
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2336008&mesg_id=2337408
2337408, Vet this World Cup game team pool invented while blazed
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Thu Jun-12-14 10:42 PM
If it works anyone wanna tryit out for fun?

1. Rank teams 1-32

2.In the group stage teams receive the same number of points as they do in pool
3perW
1perD
0perL

(maybe add some multiplier here based on seeding?)

3a. If a team wins the Round of 16game you get 1 pt + whatever rank you have them.
i.e. Brazil wins and they're you;re #1 ranked team you get 1pt for W+ 1pt for seeding.

3b. If a team wins the Round of 16 game you get 1 pt + the "inverse?" of what you ranked them.
i.e Brazil wins and they're you;re #1 ranked team you get 1pt for W+ 32pt for seeding.

4a. If a team wins the qtrfinal game you get 8 pts + whatever rank you have them.
i.e. Brazil wins and they're you;re #1 ranked team you get 8pts for W+ 1pt for seeding.

4b. If a team wins the qtrfinal game you get 8 pt + the "inverse?" of what you ranked them.
i.e Brazil wins and they're you;re #1 ranked team you get 8pts for W+ 32pt for seeding

5a. If a team wins the semifinal game you get 16 pts + whatever rank you have them.
i.e. Brazil wins and they're you;re #1 ranked team you get 16pts for W+ 1pt for seeding.

5b. If a team wins the semifinal game you get 16 pts + the "inverse?" of what you ranked them.
i.e Brazil wins and they're you;re #1 ranked team you get 16pts for W+ 32pt for seeding..

6a. If a team wins the final game you get 32 pts + whatever rank you have them.
i.e. Brazil wins and they're you;re #1 ranked team you get 32pts for W+ 1pt for seeding.

6b. If a team wins the final game you get 32 pts + the "inverse?" of what you ranked them.
i.e Brazil wins and they're you;re #1 ranked team you get 32pts for W+ 32pt for seeding..