Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectmy sentiment, is that the 2 HC candidates being wooed CHOSE
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2335870&mesg_id=2336662
2336662, my sentiment, is that the 2 HC candidates being wooed CHOSE
Posted by Cold Truth, Wed Jun-11-14 01:22 PM
^^^^^Direct quote from you. After you said:

"but they swung and missed twice now with Kerr and Fish (and Feel too)"

So.. I mean, who were the two that were wooed?

>DAYUM, why LAL fans get so butt hurt

Hurt, please, tell me about this “hurt”. I noted the ridiculous, absurd, factually false statement you made.

>like this topic hasn't been brought up outside of these
>boards
>and somebody outside the fanbase can't comment on it
>FOK and U!

LOL. Talk about hurt. You’re throwing out FOK U, but I’m ‘butt hurt’. Sidenote: who the fuck uses that term these days?

Did I say or imply that people outside the fanbase can’t comment on it? No, I actually just told you it was bullshit.

>"The Lakers PASSED on Fish."
>
>according to the Lakers. according to Fish, he let them know
>ahead of time that he was already in the negotiating phase
>with Feel and nem...
>...and then they released that save face statement.

LOL. Ok, player. It was reported before he was out of the playoffs that the Lakers primary interest was in a front office position. You go ahead and cook though.

>please, enlighten me to what the FOK you are even talking
>about
>search and find a post of me trolling, please.

Stop it. You know good and well. Stop lying to yourself.

>"As far as "vacancies", there are two by my count: Lakers and
>Cavs."
>
>kinda proves my point doesn't it

>the HC candidates have accepted positions in what would
>traditionally be thought of as less attractive franchises
>Lakers and Cavs, does that sound right to you?

-Kerr wasn’t even interviewed, to my knowledge.
-We’ve already covered Fish.
-SVG was given way more control (coach and president) than we’d be remotely willing to give anyone except Phil, and with Jim on board, that was never going to happen.

So please, break down all the head coaching jobs that were taken up by guys the Lakers brass had in their sites? You’re ranting and raving about us swinging and missing on the guys we wooed, and yet haven’t produced a single candidate that we were ever reported as having anything more than exploratory interest in. We never ‘wooed’ Kerr and the interest in Fish was primarily front office. SVG got a deal we’d never even offer. So… uh… yeah. It all adds up to a completely false and nonsensical post, yet again, by bentagain. Don’t shoot the messenger, just lie back and allow the sweet, soothing salve of your own wrongness seep in.