Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectNo disrespect at all to toronto, but I think the Heat will sweep the East
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2321672&mesg_id=2322213
2322213, No disrespect at all to toronto, but I think the Heat will sweep the East
Posted by rjc27, Thu May-01-14 03:07 PM
As a Net fan I said numerous times, on this board too, that I preferred the Bulls to the Raptors... I respect the Rap's, but they were already worn down and they are blowing their load this series, they are a good team, but I c Miami sweeping them...

I also respect the Wiz, another team I wanted no part of round 1 and expected them to beat Chicago, but they will be thrilled to get to the ECF, and probably get swept, although from they do match up real well with Miami, have guys who can create their own shots and nobody on Miami can stop Nene right now...

I think the Nets, for match-up reasons, would have taken at least 2 vs Miami, though I give them zero percent chance to beat them in a series... and a mentally stable indy team would've taken at least 2 as well

@rob_starrk