Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: I think Anaheim is an intriguing matchup for Chicago
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2316231&mesg_id=2327882
2327882, RE: I think Anaheim is an intriguing matchup for Chicago
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Thu May-15-14 02:09 AM
yeah but how is this defense going to hold up against chicago coming in waves? they put their balls on the table tonight but anaheim helped them immensely. lots of guys playing tentative. getzlaf was terrible and he deserved it. perry was around the net and stuff, he played OK. lot of guys who had jump earlier in the series didn't. kings put the screws to them and tightened up some things, but overall anaheim's first power play unit was terrible and it cost them the game.

the kings are obviously in a good position to win this series but thinking about seven games against chicago with voynov, greene and martinez all overextended, eh, i don't like the odds there. they are healthier up front, you are right, but not on d. i also think they have some guys playing worse, namely mike richards. he's kind of too versatile to scratch, plus there's no good option to sub for him at center. otherwise, i'm sure darryl would have thought about it.