Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectthey are a tough out as constructed right now
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2316231&mesg_id=2326730
2326730, they are a tough out as constructed right now
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Tue May-13-14 02:46 AM
they have enough skill that their top guys/top unit could get hot in any game, that line with brassard and pouliot is very reliable now, their D is just thick enough to actually help hank, etc.

they arent a great team or a totally complete team, but who is? particularly in the east. i find myself rooting for these guys against the pens, which is weird, because on the hate scale i would have the blue shirts much higher typically. their hard working guys work hard and i have to think eventually their top guys will be a little more entertaining. conversely the pens have all the elements in place but they get flustered by the littlest things. why? neal has quickly developed into my least favorite player in the world. crosby had better get his head straight if he wants to realize his potential. there is no excuse for this guy not be in beast mode and not be more of a leader out there. he is way too good to be getting taken off his game by a little agitation and frustration.