Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectSheeeeeeeit (c) Clay Davis Round 2
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2316231&mesg_id=2322307
2322307, Sheeeeeeeit (c) Clay Davis Round 2
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Thu May-01-14 08:30 PM
Rangers in 7, Habs in 6, Blackhawks in 7 and Ducks in 6.

Rangers I think have a more reliable formula than Pittsburgh and I also think their skill guys are starting to get going. They won't get five goals from Carcillo again, but they will get them from either Nash or St Louis. Power play has to improve but I think it will happen.

Habs I really like to clock the darling Boston. I am looking for big series from Price and Subban. I like Montreal's ability to match the depth if not the quality of Boston's forwards. I just feel like Montreal is going to upend these guys and no one seems to be taking them.

Kings are the sexy upset pick but in my opinion their defense is too thin. Anaheim has potential problems with what they have, but they have it all. Conversely I think Doughty may get worn down, Mitchell either won't play or won't play effectively and so the harder they lean on the rest of their D corps, the shakier it will get. They look like they are coming hard but I think the Ducks will handle it well. That Dallas series was excellent prep, I think.

I think the Hawks could potential finish Minnesota quickly but I don't think they will. I think they will let them linger and then experience will take over in Game 7.