Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI have been avoiding this post until the comeback was complete
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2316231&mesg_id=2321980
2321980, I have been avoiding this post until the comeback was complete
Posted by RobOne4, Thu May-01-14 12:30 AM
the first 2 games were awful. I couldnt believe we saved our worst two performances of the season for the playoffs. It was embarrassing. Game 3 was a bit better but we still played sloppy D. A lot of odd man rushes. After our win in game 4 I believed. That is the Kings hockey that I have been watching all year long. Well all year minus December. I thought it was possible after game 4. But I didnt want to jinx it by posting. Because of course my posting is the reason we win or lose. Game 5 was an even bigger confidence boost. The Sharks are a mentally weak team. They were DONE after game 5. They looked broken. They played broken. They had no confidence in their goalies. Even though neither loss was on the goalies. Losing Vlasic didnt help. But even if they had him. He doesnt score many goals. There was no offense at all. Their big boys did nothing. Sure they were scoring when our team was playing its worst hockey of the season. But when we actually played our game NOBODY could score. Couture, Thornton, Pavelski, and Marleau all disappeared. Our stars showed up, theirs didnt. Anaheim has got to be shaking in their skates right now. This team is scary.