Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectKeep crying you illiterate jackass. The point is he doesn't need to do *anything*
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2313880&mesg_id=2314565
2314565, Keep crying you illiterate jackass. The point is he doesn't need to do *anything*
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu Apr-10-14 10:19 PM
to validate an NBA championship.

How are you going to go around calling people an idiot when you're over here talking about how he needs to validate a world champion? lol. While we're at it, since your so incredulous with that bullshit "I NEVER said he would have to win ANOTHER TITLE to validate 2011" line, how about you point me to where I said or even remotely implied that you said he'd need ANOTHER TITLE?

LOL

Look at you over here yelling at traffic like a lunatic.

The whole notion that he needs validation is absurd, and you can stop getting bent out of shape over nonexistent words any time.

Winning a title is it's own validation, but you're so clearly hurt by his title on a personal level you've decided that winning a title against a team sporting three all stars in the prime of their career isn't enough.

Your entire steeze regarding Dirk is pretty much the definition of sour grapes.

Oh, and you can clown the lottery all you want. The bottom line is Lakers season and Spurs season will end with both teams without a title, and everyone with a brain knows the Lakers will have another O'Brien trophy on the shelf before the Spurs will.

Further, the Lakers are still a more important and more interesting squad even as lotto fodder than the Spurs are when they're winning titles. The whole Dirk issue boils down to your pathetic inferiority complex, which has been obvious from day one. Cry about it some more, why don't you.